- 1 acorn squash, seeded and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Organic Acacia Honey
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a baking dish, place the acorn squash flesh side up. Season with the sea salt and cayenne pepper and then drizzle with the olive oil. Cover with foil. Bake until fork-tender, about 35 minutes. Remove the foil and drizzle the squash with the honey. Bake for 5 minutes. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the cheese. Garnish with the hazelnuts and parsley, and drizzle the lemon juice over. Serve warm.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!