- 1/4 cup aromatic Organic Heather Honey
- Four 6 – 7 oz. salmon unskinned fillets
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Place salmon with skin side down in a baking tray. Set aside. Mix the honey, mayonnaise, mustard and chives in a bowl. Keep half of the sauce and brush the other half over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Roast the fish for 15 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!