Black Pepper Honey Linguine with Organic Honey & Chili
- 1 box linguine
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1-10 oz baby spinach
- 8 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoons black pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 4 tablespoons Organic Honey & Chili (slightly warmed)
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta and drain pasta reserving ¾ cup pasta water. Add pasta and water back to pot. Add walnuts, spinach, Gorgonzola, salt and black pepper. Toss well to combine. Divide into eight bowls. Drizzle each bowl with slightly warmed Organic Honey & Chili.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!