- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 4 tablespoons raw Organic Honey & Ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 14-1/2 oz. ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 2 cups finely chopped mustard greens
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
In a saucepan with tight-fitting lid, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook and stir 3 minutes or until rice begins to brown. Add garlic, salt and thyme. Cook and stir 1 minute. Add broth, tabasco, greens, squash and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low. Add Organic Honey & Ginger, stir and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork to make 4 servings.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!