- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond kernels, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups plain reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Organic Rapeseed Honey
- 1/4 cup pepita and sunflower seed mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 2 passionfruit, halved
Place oats, almonds, milk, yoghurt, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons honey in a bowl. Stir to combine. Divide mixture among 4 x 1-cup-capacity glass jars. Secure lids. Refrigerate overnight (see note).
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place seed mix and coconut on prepared tray. Drizzle with remaining honey. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool. Break seed mixture into pieces. Serve oats topped with extra yoghurt, peach wedges, passionfruit pulp and seed mixture.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!