- 2 large eggs eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Organic Cornflower Honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 18 (2 inch) unbaked tart shells
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Blend in melted butter. Fill tart shells halfway. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!