- 4 tablespoons Organic Linden Honeyor Organic Honeydew
- 2 tablespoons sweet mustard
- 2 lemons
- 2 peeled, grated garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1½ lb baby potatoes
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves
Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
Brush some of the marinade on the chicken, then place the breasts in a bowl and pour over the remaining marinade. Cover the bowl and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 200 °C. Place the rosemary sprigs and lemon slices at the bottom of a roasting tray, then put the potatoes and marinated chicken breasts on top of the potatoes. Brush chicken with marinade again and season to taste. Roast for 30 - 35 minutes. Cover the roasting tray and set aside for 10 - 15 minutes. Before serving, scatter over the chopped parsley leaves.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!