- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 10 large cooked prawns, peeled but tails left on
- juice 1 lime, finely grated zest of ½
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp Organic Linden Honey
- ½ tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 handfuls small leaf salad
Mix the crème fraîche with the horseradish and a little salt and pepper. For the dressing, whisk the lime juice and zest with the honey, ginger and seasoning, then whisk in the oil. Lay the smoked salmon and prawns on 2 plates, then top with a dollop of the horseradish cream. Toss the salad in most of the dressing and pile on top. Drizzle the remaining dressing around the plate and serve.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!