- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (3-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Organic Honey & Lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned and done. Transfer to a plate; keep warm. Add shallots to pan; reduce heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes or until beginning to brown and soften, stirring frequently. Add 2 tablespoons water, juice, and honey to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to pan, turning to coat. Sprinkle evenly with fresh oregano, and serve immediately.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!