Drink of a True SurvivorHighlights
- Bärenfänger = Bear Hunter
- Family recipe: Honey, cloves, Vanilla beans, & Vodka
- No artificial flavour added
- 30% alc., 500mL
Bärenfänger is a unique liqueur, as it is actually a family recipe passed down from generation to generation. The recipe contains German’s finest honey, cloves, vanilla beans, and vodka. Bärenfänger means bear hunter and dates to 15th century Eastern Prussia, currently dissolved. Due to our love for honey and commitment of purity, no artificial aromas were added – everything is natural.
Although, Prussia has been dissolved, it has a lot of rich history, as Prussia was a large area of current day Germany that was led and ruled by the German Empire. The demonym was Prussians, not Germans.
It is also a perfect match for Bärenfänge and our different organic honey. They can be used to make different special drinks or cocktails.Bärenfänge Recipes
- Honey Cooler with Bärenfänger Honey Liqueur
- Honey Dew Me with Bärenfänger Honey Liqueur
- Frisky Whiskey with Hexapi Honey Bärenfanger
- Honey Harvesr with Hexapi Honey Bärenfänger
- Honey Crisp with Bärenfänger
- London Tea bar with Bärenfänger
- Lemon with Hexapi Bärenfänger Honey Liqueur
- Whiskey, Lemon juice with Hexapi Honey Bärenfanger
- Iced Bären Tea with Bärenfanger Honey Liqueur
- Honey Nut
- Hot Honey Bar
- Warm Cinnamon Honey Bär Cocktail
- Bären Cream Cocktail
- Bär & Pear Cocktail
Due to conservative ideology of the Prussian prime minister Otto von Bismarck in the 1800s, three wars began, against Denmark in 1864, against the Austrian Empire in 1866, and the French, from 1870 – 1871 which unified the Prussian people. Much of Germany was under Prussian rule from 1871 – 1918 which was the peak of their empire as all the Prussians were united after the war against France.