Organic Chestnut honey also has high antioxidant content, mineral content, unique aroma and pollen content. With a high proportion of fructose that resists crystallization and a relatively low acidity.
Its spiciness, warmness and aromatic flavor profiles, allow this honey to give different dishes an extra kick on sweet and savory dishes. Use it as a glaze on your cakes and pastries, as a spread over warm toast and meat, or use this nectar as a potent, one of the ingredients in your favorite cocktails. It can also be used to sweeten black teas to round out the sharp flavor. It is especially delicious during autumn months with seasonal teas and foods.
- Assist in stabilizing cholesterol
- Help restore energy levels so that to keep you smart and energetic
- Good for respiratory system and digestive system
- Help relieve sore throat, acne and some allergic reaction
- Rich in pollen, mineral salt, iron, Vitamin B, C, and helps with coughs & colds
- Used to relieve skin conditions such as acne, itchiness, external wounds and ulcers