Acacia honey looks tender golden yellow and has a very delicate, mild and fruity-floral flavour which still bears the scent of acacia flowers with slight hints of vanilla.
Since Acacia honey dissolves easily, it is an excellent sweetener for tea and other drinks, it is also a super choice for fruit salads, vegetables, bread and serves exquisitely with blue cheeses. Its pleasant aroma is loved by children and useful in their diet as it increases appetite and quickly replenishes lost energy.
- Relief cough
- Assist in stabilizing blood sugar
- Helps with insomnia, stress, and tension
- brings positive effect to both urinary and kidney problems
- Improve stomach and Duodenum Mucous membrane regeneration
- Relieve the problems of hyperacidity and indigestion
- Recommended for bronchial disturbances and respiratory infections
Organic Acacia Honey Recipes
- Roasted chicory with Organic Acacia Honey and Pine Nuts
- Organic Acacia Honey, Strawberry & Goat Cheese Gelato
- Pumpkin Recipe with Organic Acacia Honey
- Fruit Salad with Organic Acacia Honey Orange Dressing
- Panna Cotta Recipe with raw Hexapi Organic Acacia Honey
- Bär & Pear Cocktail