Bee pollen collected from German forests and jungles is rich in nutrients and is a source of natural nutrition. From collection to drying, we take great care to ensure that the nutrients in the pollen are enough to preserve. Bee pollen grain is smooth, with a herbal flavor and slightly sweet, can be eaten with breakfast, fresh fruit salad and cheese.
Bee pollen is harvested from different plants by bees, which contain a variety of nutrients (so that the colors are not the same). Bee pollen has high nutritional value. In addition to low calorie and various amino acids, it also contains vitamins such as vitamin B, C, D, E and β-carotene; minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and selenium. Nucleic acids, proteases and flavonoids. It can help improve the immune system, prevent aging, prevent cardiovascular disease, prostate disease and menopause.
It is the power food of the young bees and it consists of approximately 40% protein, containing 185 known nutritional ingredients, necessary for digestion, healing and for the continuity of life itself. So it’s not an exaggeration to call pollen a miniature power bomb!
- Vitamin B2 in pollen improve skin characteristics and increase elasticity
- Organic bee pollen helps anti-aging, anti-oxidation, and whiten the skin
- Promote hematopoietic function, enhance human immunity
- Protect the liver and restores kidney function, and prevents cancer
- Enhance digestion and prevent constipation
- Strengthen the elasticity of capillaries; protect the heart and lowers blood pressure
- Regulate the nervous system, eliminate fatigue and improve sleep quality