Our Organic Heather Honey has a viscous to jelly-like consistency and reddish-amber to dark amber colour and is highly prized for its health and healing benefits due to its abundant antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties. It’s traditionally used to treat digestive disorders and kidney infections.
The honey has a woody-herbal flavour with a medium to strong fragrance and an intense honey aroma with strong heather notes and a hint of caramel or Amaretto. It is not very sweet with a slightly bitter aftertaste.
- contains high amounts of minerals and proteins such as vitamin A,E,D, magnesium, copper and so on.
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties which can treat digestive disorders and kidney infections
- treat cough and improve oral malodor/li>
- relieve the tiredness of skin and enhance the immune system of skin
- excellent auxiliary to combat fatigue
- prevent the formation of stones, inflammations in the bladder, kidney and urethra
- help against demineralization
- powerful antioxidants which help to prevent aging and enhance resistance
- treats bacterial infections more effectively than Manuka
- relieves rheumatism and eliminates facial acne