- 3 cups - mango (fresh or frozen), diced
- 1 1/2 cups - plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups - whole milk
- 1/3 cup - Organic Honeydew, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. - fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. - ground cardamom
- 12 each - fresh raspberries, for garnish
- 2 tsp. - fresh mint, chiffonade
In a blender, combine mangoes, yogurt, and milk until uniform consistency. Add honey, lime juice and ground cardamom and pulse until just combined. Pour into four glasses and serve topeed with 3 raspberries, 1/2 tsp. mint, and a drizzle of honey. Serve cold.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!